Want This Page Wider?
Use the A+, A-, R, and <> or <-> buttons at the top right of this page to make the fonts bigger and smaller or switch between a fixed-width and fluid-width style to this web site.
In an effort to control spam, WP-ORG has implemented several blacklists that may be blocking your e-mail to a WP-ORG list or account. Click here
to fill out a trouble ticket.
How Can I Help WP-ORG?
- Donate to one of WP-ORG's semi-annual fund drives.
- Buy anything at Amazon.com through our Gradstore affilate program.
- Support our paid advertisers listed at our affiliates page.
- Send a message to
to inquire about advertising rates on WP-ORG.
UNPLANNED MAINTENANCE -- [31 JAN 2015] We are having an issue with our IMAP server. Connectivity between mail and some mobile devices will be affected. All users of our webmail service [SquirrelMail at https://webmail.west-point.org/ ] will be affected during this outage.
Buying anything from Amazon? Make sure you use WP-ORG's Amazon.com portal to make purchases. This gives WP-ORG up to a 5% commission at no extra cost to you. Who would you rather have that 5% -- Amazon or us?! It's a great way to help support WP-ORG!
Army wants outspoken West Point cadet to pay up
An Army cadet who left West Point Academy just months shy of his graduation to make a high-profile protest of religious proselytizing at the school now faces Pentagon demands that he repay the cost of his education — either through active-duty service or by paying as much as $250,000. The notification this week that he would be hit up for the fees blindsided Blake Page, 24, who says that top leadership at West Point assured him that "recoupment" of costs for his taxpayer-funded education would be waived when he left the school in December.
Read more... 2nd Article... 3rd Article...
4th Article... Army Regulation (Para. 7-9c and Table 7-2)
Recent Fallen Grads
- Mr. Bernard L. Crosby, USMA1974: 28 Jan 1952 - 31 Jan 2015
- Mr. James J. Pirtle Jr., USMA1955: 06 Aug 1930 - 29 Jan 2015
- Mr. David T. DiGiacinto, USMA1975: 28 Nov 1953 - 25 Jan 2015
- MAJ Victor T. Gronenthal, USMA2005: 24 Feb 1983 - 23 Jan 2015
- LTC Phillip H. Donahue USA (Retired), USMA1950: 05 Oct 1925 - 23 Jan 2015
- LTC George D. Hulsey USAF (Retired), USMA1974: 05 Jun 1952 - 21 Jan 2015
- George G. Plitt, Jr. "Greg", USMA2000: - 17 Jan 2015
- COL John P. Hill USA (Retired), USMA1951: 20 Feb 1927 - 17 Jan 2015
- Mr. Stephen J. White, USMA1949: 14 Dec 1926 - 17 Jan 2015
- LTC Albert M. Paulger USA (Retired), USMA1950: 04 Nov 1926 - 16 Jan 2015
- COL William T. Seeber USA (Retired), USMA1946: 01 Sep 1924 - 15 Jan 2015
- COL George K. Williams USAF (Retired), USMA1968: 30 Mar 1944 - 14 Jan 2015
- Mr. Richard A. Eklund, USMA1966: 10 Jun 1944 - 13 Jan 2015
- LTC Dan R. Howard USA (Retired), USMA1971: 03 Nov 1948 - 12 Jan 2015
- COL William F. Boiler Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1945: 04 Sep 1921 - 12 Jan 2015
- MAJ Marvin S. Searle II USA (Retired), USMA1974: 29 Jun 1952 - 10 Jan 2015
- COL Michael M. Davis USA (Retired), USMA1951: 04 Sep 1928 - 09 Jan 2015
- COL William Philip Farmer USA (Retired), USMA1956: 23 Jul 1934 - 09 Jan 2015
- Mr. Richard H. Sforzini, USMA1947: 25 Jul 1924 - 08 Jan 2015
- Mr. Gordon A. Socher, USMA1967: 24 Aug 1942 - 08 Jan 2015
- Mr. Stephen Pace, USMA1945: 23 Mar 1923 - 06 Jan 2015
- COL Albert F. Leister Jr USA (Retired), USMA1969: 20 Nov 1946 - 04 Jan 2015
- Mr. Peter J. Meyer, USMA1964: 24 Feb 1942 - 04 Jan 2015
- LTC William H. Bamber USA (Retired), USMA1946: 06 Sep 1923 - 03 Jan 2015
- MAJ Christopher D. Thomas USA, USMA2001: - 31 Dec 2014
- Mr. Willard G. Fallon, USMA1984: 05 Jun 1962 - 31 Dec 2014
- MAJ James N. Hickok II USA (Retired), USMA1971: 05 Jan 1949 - 30 Dec 2014
- MAJ John M. Sayler USAF (Retired), USMA1949: 28 Jan 1926 - 30 Dec 2014
- LTC Joseph C. Tirre USA (Retired), USMA1958: 12 Feb 1935 - 29 Dec 2014
- LTC William P. Emley Jr. USAF (Retired), USMA1954: 25 Aug 1932 - 29 Dec 2014