Each month the West Point Society of Atlanta highlights a USMA grad in the Atlanta area doing notable things.
– Outstanding or notable achievements within the business or professional arenas.
– Promotion to a high or respected position within a well known organization.
– Recognition for an award or achievement such as being named entrepreneur of the year.
Anyone within WPSA can nominate. Nominations go to WPSA board of governors. Decisions are made during monthly board meeting. Note that this grad spotlight is different from the Outstanding Citizen Award that is recognized each year during the Founder’s Day dinner.
Previous Grad Spotlights:
- September 2018 – Ulrich Brechbuhl ’86
- April 2018 – John Green ’09
- March 2018 – Michael Boulegeris ’83
- February 2018 – Lee Rivas ’96