Join West Point Parents Club of Northern California !
FOR FULLY PAID MEMBERS:
- WPPCNC Memory Book, which is a $500 value that is produced in your Cadets’ Firstie year.
- Get to be part of Howitzer Ad in your Cadet’s Firstie Year.
- Class perk, if budget allows, a Flag Flown over the US Capitol in honor of your Cadet’s Graduation.
- Club exclusive discount arrangement for Graduation Lunch at Thayer Hotel a great pinning for your Cadet to 2nd LT at a beautiful location overlooking the Hudson, with easy access parking.
- Boodle Box – sent each year to Plebe and Yuk Cadets.
- Parent support – our WPPCNC primary mission is the support and mentoring of all Cadet Parents from our region. The school is very intense and the routines and traditions beyond your typical elite college. Your Cadet will/has encountered new experiences and grown in ways far differently than their high school peers. Our club helps support parents with great insight and a connection with West Point to better understand the road they are traveling on.
- Deb Dalton connects directly to our Club President and gives insights and information to share with our Club Parents
- Events/Activities throughout the year from June to December (which will pick up again soon). From luncheons/dinner events to Football Game viewing Parties and the “All Service Academies” Dinner – you’ll not want to miss!
- and much more…
Below are the details about the membership fees.
- $275 includes Membership and Firstie Memory Book with exclusive Cadet Gifts.
- $75 membership (does not include Firstie Memory Book/Gifts).
- $200 I’ve Paid the $75 and now want to pay for the Firstie Book with exclusive Cadet Gifts.
- $50 Lifetime Parent membership for after your Cadet Graduates.
Join Now! You can use PayPal or your credit card to join the club. Click on the yellow button if you have a PayPal account. Otherwise click on one of the credit card buttons to pay with credit card.
Remember to enter your Cadet’s Name and Class Year.