- This event has passed.
Fall Family Picnic
10/22/2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The WPSA Fall Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, October 22nd, 11:00 am until 4:00 pm with lunch being served around 1:00 pm. The picnic will be held at the farm (Groaning Rock Farm) of Bette Rose and Mike Bowers, ’63, near Commerce, GA. Yes, it’s a ways to travel, but it’s fall! Beautiful Georgia countryside. Lots of trees and lots of fall colors! Plenty of food and new folks to meet you don’t know and others you haven’t seen in a while. Bring your spouse, bring your kids, bring your friends. Oh, and did I mention the horses? It’s FUN and worth the trip!
- Dues Paying Members/Guests: $20 per adult and per child 18 years old and over.
- All others: $25 per adult and per child 18 years old and over.
- All children 17 and under: $10.
- Please RSVP not later than Friday, October 14, 2016.
- Pay securely online with a debit or credit card at https://secure.west-point.org/wpsa/events/fallpicnic.mhtml
- If you would like to pay by check, please mail to WPSA, PO Box 492511, Atlanta, GA 30349-2511. Please indicate the number of adults, children over 12 and 12 or under in your check memo. Check must arrive NLT October 14, 2016.
Directions from Atlanta:
- Take I-85 to exit 149 (Banks Crossing/Tanger Outlet).
- Go towards Athens/Commerce on US 441 about 5 miles to Hwy 98.
- Turn left at red light onto Hwy 98 towards Ila / Danielsville.
- Go 1.9 miles to Sandy Creek Rd, turn right.
- Go 1.9 mi & turn left on gravel driveway @ 1989 Sandy Creek Road. (Just southeast of the creek, Sandy Creek. Google maps will show the address too far south on Sandy Creek Rd.)
- Look for balloons, and if lost get out your compass or call 706-335-3603.
West Point Society of Atlanta