BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Your one-time payment of $225 per cadet covers a lifetime membership in the WPPCNC. During your cadet’s 47 month journey, your cadet and family benefits include:
● Cadets attend free at the annual Hail & Farewell Luncheon.
● Postage for Boodle Box is covered twice during Plebe year.
● Firstie Gift – desk name plaque.
● WPPCNC personalized identification badge(s).
Your membership dues are also used to support:
● Receptions and tailgates hosted by the Club (i.e. Army-Navy Game).
● Hospitality for West Point teams and clubs visiting/competing in North Carolina.
● Cost of events and activities that benefit and mentor the parents.
Family Fellowship & Networking Opportunities:
● If desired, assignment of a mentor family.
● Camaraderie and information exchange on the state and local level.
● Follow us on Facebook: West Point Parents Club of N.C.
We know that you may have concerns or questions about investing $225 in a membership. Are the benefits worth it? Will my child make it through Beast? Plebe Year? We understand and have established a flexible refund policy to make the commitment a little easier. Membership refunds are available upon request when a cadet separates from West Point. The refunded amount is based on the separation date:
Beast: Full refund
Plebe year: $150 refund
Yuk: $100 refund
Cow/Firstie year: $0 refund
How To Join To use the secure website for member registration and dues (both new members and existing members), go to: