West Point Class of 1968-Forum Terms of Service
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE The WP-ORG Class of 1968 Forum ('Forum'), is provided to you ("Member") by West-Point.Org (WP-ORG) under the terms and conditions of this Forum Terms of Service ("FTS") and any operating rules or policies that may be published by the forum Moderator. The FTS comprises the entire agreement between Member and WP-ORG and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FTS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE WP-ORG is providing Member with a capability to send email to multiple recipients via the forum mailing list system. All email messages sent through the forum mailing list system may be archived and viewable on the WP-ORG World Wide Web site with the appropriate passwords.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE WP-ORG may change the terms and conditions of the FTS from time to time. Upon any change in the terms and conditions of the FTS, WP-ORG will notify Member by posting the changes as an email message to all subscribers. Member's continued use of the forum constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by Member of the FTS and its modifications; and (2) agreement by Member to abide and be bound by the FTS and its modifications. Should Member object to any terms and conditions of the FTS or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the forum in any way, Member's only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of the forum; (2) terminate forum membership; and (3) notify WP-ORG of discontinuance.
5. MEMBER EMAIL DATABASE STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS Forum assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store email databases. Forum has set no fixed upper limit on the number of messages a Member may send through the forum; however, WP-ORG retains the right, at WP-ORG's sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member's conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of the FTS and may suspend or terminate access to the forum if a Member's conduct is found to be inconsistent with the FTS.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT Member is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the forum. Member's use of the forum is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. WP-ORG makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, Member's conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. Member will refrain from the use of profanity in messages unless such profanity is used in a direct quote and can be shown to be germane to Member's message. Member will refrain from insulting and derogatory remarks made against a fellow forum subscriber. Member will at no time post any material that is, or may be, copyrighted, without first obtaining permission to do so from the publisher. Once obtained, a statement that permission has been granted will be posted with the copyrighted material. The posting of Internet URLs (Uniform Resource Locations - Internet addresses) is allowed at any time.
7. MEMBERSHIP The forum is open to all graduates of the West Point Class of 1968, but only graduates of the USMA Class of 1968.