Cadet Company: B3
Date of Birth: September 9, 1983
Date of Death: October 07, 2007 - View or Post a Eulogy
The following is a list of donations and scholarships that have been established by our family as a memorial to Greg.
We promised him we would help others with what he left behind.
* Homeless Outreach Van Providence, RI Veteran's Hospital
* Homeless Outreach Van Richmond, Virginia Veteran's Center
* Homeless Outreach Van Rochester, New York VA
* Homeless Outreach Van Las Angeles, California VA
* Homeless Outreach Van San Francisco, California VA
* RI VA Home Physical Therapy and Recreational Room Remodeling
* Warrior and Family Support Center donation with OSOT for the kitchen, San Antonio, Texas
* Troop packages to Charlie Company 6-101 Aviation Regiment, 101st Airborne Division
* Matthew Irving Fund for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
* CAT Country Radio Station (RI) donation made for phone cards.
* Job Core Exeter, RI: ROTC uniforms purchased.
* Wounded Warriors Project donation.
* St. Jude's Children's Hospital donation.
* Narragansett RI Council of the Boy Scouts: Gregory F. Zavota Humanitarian Scholarship to be given annually ($1000.00) to a Camp Yawgoog staff member with preference to those pursuing a military path.
* Rhode Island College: 1 Lt Gregory F. Zavota Humanitarian Scholarship. $1000.00 scholarship will be given annually to a student with evidenceof humanitarian acts and preference given to ROTC students.
* US Warfighters Association: Annual scholarship to support a veteran on an exploration through Ocean Opportunities.
* Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS): Endowment account to assist families in attending support conferences.