- This event has passed.
Founders’ Day Dinner
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Grip Hands as we celebrate Founder’s Day with the West Point Society of Atlanta.
- Guest of Honor: MG John C. Thomson III ’86, Deputy Commanding General, III Corps and Fort Hood
- When: 24 Mar 2018 (Saturday), 6pm
- Where: Capital City Club – 7 John Portman Blvd NW; Atlanta, GA 30303
- RSVP options:
- To guarantee class seating, please RSVP by 16 March
- Online RSVP: https://secure.west-point.org/wpsa/events/fdd.mhtml
- $75.00 per person for current dues-paying members and their guests
- $85.00 per person for non dues-paying members and their guests
- A reservation made is a reservation paid!
Early RSVPs and payment are strongly requested.
If you prefer reading and using the flyer to RSVP, please print and return this: WPSA Founders Day Dinner 2018 Flyer