Join us for the 2nd Annual Army-Air Force-Navy Golf Challenge to be held on April 28th, 2017.
- When: Friday, April 28, 2017. Registration and driving range 0815-0900. Shotgun start at 0900.
- Where: Chapel Hills Golf Club, 3300 Golf Ridge Blvd, Douglasville GA 30135 [770-949-0030]
- Cost: $95 (incl. 18 holes of golf, driving range, golf cart, and buffet lunch) or $15 for lunch only (non-golfers invited). $15 tax-deductible donation to support the youth programs of WPSA, USAFA AOG, and USNAAA. $10 buys a mulligan (unlimited, buy as many as you want!) Pay online here.
- Format: Modified Stableford scoring. Team play, Army vs Air Force vs Navy. Grad scores are used for team prize. Individual/pairing wagers are authorized & encouraged.
- Prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd overall golfers.
- Top Army, Air Force, and Navy golfer.
- Closest to the pin.
- Longest drive.
Additional information and paper RSVP can be found at Army-Air Force-Navy Golf Flyer 2017
Grip Hands as we celebrate Founder’s Day with the West Point Society of Atlanta.
- Guest of Honor: Major General Eric J. Wesley ’86, Commander, Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning, GA
- When: 1 April 2017 (Saturday), 6pm
- Where: Capital City Club – 7 John Portman Blvd NW; Atlanta, GA 30303
- RSVP options:
- To guarantee class seating, please RSVP by 24 March
- Online RSVP: https://secure.west-point.org/wpsa/events/fdd.mhtml
- $75.00 per person for current dues-paying members and their guests
- $85.00 per person for non dues-paying members and their guests
- A reservation made is a reservation paid!
Early RSVPs and payment are strongly requested.
If you prefer reading and using the flyer to RSVP, please print and return this: WPSA 2017 Founders Day Dinner Flyer
Support Army Baseball as they come to Atlanta to play several games in Emerson GA.
- WHAT: The Army Baseball Team will be in Atlanta during their Spring Break
- WHEN: March 10 – 15, 2017. See game schedule below:
- WHERE: All games will be played at LakePoint (http://www.lakepointsports.com/perfect-game-baseball/). LakePoint is located directly off Interstate 75 at Exit 283 in Emerson, GA.
MEET THE TEAM!!! WPSA will host a BBQ Picnic for the Team at 1:00PM on Sunday, March 12, 2017 at the Navy Lake Site Allatoona (http://get.dodlodging.net/propertys/Navy-Lake-Site-Allatoona). Cost is $20 per adult and $12 per child under 12. RSVP using the WPSA site: https://secure.west-point.org/wpsa/events/baseball.mhtml
The West Point Society of Atlanta (WPSA) encourages grads in the Atlanta area to connect through various events during the year. If you’re interested in finding out more, we have the following channels for communication:
You may join as either a Regular Member or Honorary Member. Please contact Jan Heath (email above) for more details.