- Open to parents, relatives, and friends of current or past cadets or
anyone with an interest in West Point and its cadets.
- The membership fee for Active Members (parents of current cadets who reside in Maryland, Virginia, or the District of
Columbia) is a one-time payment of $100 that covers membership for their cadet’s entire four years at West Point.
- Active members receive name tags with their cadet information to wear to West Point
- Annual membership for Associate Members* is $25.00.
- Register online via the link below or register via mail using the printed registration form (also below).
- WPPC of MD-DC-VA maintains a listserv through “west-point.org.” All members with valid email addresses are automatically enrolled unless
they ask not to be. The listserv is used to disseminate information about club functions, and individual members can use it to broadcast
information to members. In addition, the listserv can be accessed from the club's web page so that members can send text based email
messages to individual members via a blind email client.
Online Membership Application
Membership Application (print version)
*Associate Memberships are available for grandparents, extended family members,
parents of WP graduates who no longer have cadets enrolled at West
Point, or others interested in supporting the goals of our
The Membership Application is in .pdf format and requires Adobe Acrobat
Reader to view and print on your computer. Some
combinations of web browsers and .pdf files do not consistently load in the browser window. If you experience trouble with this file,
RIGHT click your mouse on the file, choose to save it to a directory on your hard drive, and open it from there.
For more information about membership, please contact: Maggy Reddy (Class of 2017 Parent) email@example.com