Want This Page Wider?
Use the A+, A-, R, and <> or <-> buttons at the top right of this page to make the fonts bigger and smaller or switch between a fixed-width and fluid-width style to this web site.
In an effort to control spam, WP-ORG has implemented several blacklists that may be blocking your e-mail to a WP-ORG list or account. Click here
to fill out a trouble ticket.
How Can I Help WP-ORG?
- Donate to one of WP-ORG's semi-annual fund drives.
- Buy anything at Amazon.com through our Gradstore affilate program.
- Support our paid advertisers listed at our affiliates page.
- Send a message to
to inquire about advertising rates on WP-ORG.
Fund Drive 41 is underway! Please help WP-ORG through a voluntary donation to the current fund drive.
As of now, 857 donations have been made, raising $53010.49 towards our goal of $95352.
Bradshaw Named Army's Athlete of the Week
Following his brilliant performance against North Texas in the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl, junior quarterback Ahmad Bradshaw was named the Army Athletic Association Athlete of the Week.
Bradshaw led his team to its first bowl victory since 2010 with 129 rushing yards, including a career-long 65-yard touchdown run. The 129 rushing yards were the second most for a quarterback in Cotton Bowl Stadium history, passing Texas' Vince Young, who ran for 127 yards against Oklahoma in 2003. Navy's Chris McCoy owns the records with 273 yards in 1995.
The Chicago native marched Army down the field for five scoring drives, including two of 10 or more plays. He rushed for seven yards in overtime and pitched the ball to Jordan Asberry on 4th-and-goal, leading to the eventual gamewinning touchdown as Army won 38-31 over North Texas.
Bradshaw was named the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl's Most Valuable Player and was also 2-for-3 through the air for 53 yards, including a 38-yard pass to Tyler Campbell. He also hit Edgar Poe on a crucial 3rd-and-8 in overtime and the play picked up 15 yards and a first down.
Recent Fallen Grads
- Mr. James A. Hubbard, USMA1977: 01 Jun 1954 - 17 Apr 2017
- COL Lou E. Bretzke USA (Retired), USMA1951: 06 Mar 1927 - 15 Apr 2017
- COL John C. Stratis USA (Retired), USMA1980: 28 Apr 1958 - 14 Apr 2017
- MAJ John A. Harrison USA (Retired), USMA1979: 06 Feb 1956 - 13 Apr 2017
- Mr. James P. Ryan, USMA1964: 14 Jun 1941 - 11 Apr 2017
- COL Michael P. Breithaupt USA (Retired), USMA1971: 11 Jun 1949 - 10 Apr 2017
- LTC Rupert W. Jernigan USA (Retired), USMA1945: 27 Jan 1923 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. John T. Goorley, USMA1963: 09 Aug 1940 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. Robert L. Dean Jr., USMA1953: 13 Oct 1929 - 09 Apr 2017
- LTC Benjamin L. Willis USA (Retired), USMA1961: 12 Jun 1938 - 09 Apr 2017
- Dr. Tom J. Vaughn Jr., USMA1963: 30 Mar 1941 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. John K. Houssels Jr., USMA1945: 11 Dec 1922 - 09 Apr 2017
- MG Darrie H. Richards USA (Retired), USMA1943JAN: 31 May 1921 - 08 Apr 2017
- Mr. Joal L.R. Davis, USMA1960: 26 Jun 1936 - 08 Apr 2017
- COL Bartley W. Furey USA (Retired), USMA1960: 03 Nov 1937 - 07 Apr 2017
- Honorable Ross W. Campbell Jr., USMA1945: 14 Feb 1923 - 06 Apr 2017
- COL John R. McLean USA (Retired), USMA1940: 06 Jan 1918 - 05 Apr 2017
- Mr. John J. Buckley Jr., USMA1948: 06 May 1925 - 01 Apr 2017
- Mr. Charles Decko Jr., USMA1960: 12 May 1937 - 31 Mar 2017
- COL Edward W. Samuell Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1944: 01 Aug 1923 - 30 Mar 2017
- LTC Benjamin R. Wilkerson USA (Retired), USMA1962: 09 Sep 1937 - 30 Mar 2017
- COL Roland R. Sullivan USA (Retired), USMA1953: 03 Apr 1929 - 30 Mar 2017
- Mr. Aaron N. Silver Jr., USMA1988: 13 Jan 1965 - 28 Mar 2017
- Cary Lynn Blood, USMA1989: 05 Dec 1963 - 28 Mar 2017
- COL Edward B. Mucho USAF (Retired), USMA1961: 21 Mar 1939 - 27 Mar 2017
- LTC John N. McCarthy USAF (Retired), USMA1949: 11 Aug 1925 - 24 Mar 2017
- Mr. Billy F. Mathews, USMA1958: 23 Jan 1936 - 23 Mar 2017
- COL Jarold L. Hutchison USA (Retired), USMA1956: 26 Jun 1934 - 23 Mar 2017
- LTC Arthur L. MacKusick Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1957: 29 Oct 1935 - 22 Mar 2017
- Dr. James P. Wade Jr., USMA1953: 26 Dec 1930 - 21 Mar 2017