Want This Page Wider?
Use the A+, A-, R, and <> or <-> buttons at the top right of this page to make the fonts bigger and smaller or switch between a fixed-width and fluid-width style to this web site.
In an effort to control spam, WP-ORG has implemented several blacklists that may be blocking your e-mail to a WP-ORG list or account. Click here
to fill out a trouble ticket.
How Can I Help WP-ORG?
- Donate to one of WP-ORG's semi-annual fund drives.
- Buy anything at Amazon.com through our Gradstore affilate program.
- Support our paid advertisers listed at our affiliates page.
- Send a message to
to inquire about advertising rates on WP-ORG.
Fund Drive 41 is underway! Please help WP-ORG through a voluntary donation to the current fund drive.
As of now, 857 donations have been made, raising $53010.49 towards our goal of $95352.
New cyber center at Fort Gordon
Senior Army leaders will break ground Nov. 29 at Fort Gordon, Georgia, for the new headquarters of Army Cyber Command, the command has announced.
The new center, designed to be state of the art, will be a hub that brings together the Army's cyberspace operations, training, skill development and education at a single location.
Construction is expected to take two and a half years, officials said. The plan calls for facilities to be completed in two phases:
- The first phase of construction will include new facilities supporting Army cyber operations and command and control functions. It is scheduled to be completed in May 2018 and cost $85.1 million.
- The second phase of construction will establish a home for Cyber Protection Team operations, capable of supporting more than 1,200 cyber soldiers and civilians. This phase is expected to be done in early 2019 and ready to be occupied in late 2020.
Recent Fallen Grads
- Mr. James A. Hubbard, USMA1977: 01 Jun 1954 - 17 Apr 2017
- COL Lou E. Bretzke USA (Retired), USMA1951: 06 Mar 1927 - 15 Apr 2017
- COL John C. Stratis USA (Retired), USMA1980: 28 Apr 1958 - 14 Apr 2017
- MAJ John A. Harrison USA (Retired), USMA1979: 06 Feb 1956 - 13 Apr 2017
- Mr. James P. Ryan, USMA1964: 14 Jun 1941 - 11 Apr 2017
- COL Michael P. Breithaupt USA (Retired), USMA1971: 11 Jun 1949 - 10 Apr 2017
- LTC Rupert W. Jernigan USA (Retired), USMA1945: 27 Jan 1923 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. John T. Goorley, USMA1963: 09 Aug 1940 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. Robert L. Dean Jr., USMA1953: 13 Oct 1929 - 09 Apr 2017
- LTC Benjamin L. Willis USA (Retired), USMA1961: 12 Jun 1938 - 09 Apr 2017
- Dr. Tom J. Vaughn Jr., USMA1963: 30 Mar 1941 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. John K. Houssels Jr., USMA1945: 11 Dec 1922 - 09 Apr 2017
- MG Darrie H. Richards USA (Retired), USMA1943JAN: 31 May 1921 - 08 Apr 2017
- Mr. Joal L.R. Davis, USMA1960: 26 Jun 1936 - 08 Apr 2017
- COL Bartley W. Furey USA (Retired), USMA1960: 03 Nov 1937 - 07 Apr 2017
- Honorable Ross W. Campbell Jr., USMA1945: 14 Feb 1923 - 06 Apr 2017
- COL John R. McLean USA (Retired), USMA1940: 06 Jan 1918 - 05 Apr 2017
- Mr. John J. Buckley Jr., USMA1948: 06 May 1925 - 01 Apr 2017
- Mr. Charles Decko Jr., USMA1960: 12 May 1937 - 31 Mar 2017
- COL Edward W. Samuell Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1944: 01 Aug 1923 - 30 Mar 2017
- LTC Benjamin R. Wilkerson USA (Retired), USMA1962: 09 Sep 1937 - 30 Mar 2017
- COL Roland R. Sullivan USA (Retired), USMA1953: 03 Apr 1929 - 30 Mar 2017
- Mr. Aaron N. Silver Jr., USMA1988: 13 Jan 1965 - 28 Mar 2017
- Cary Lynn Blood, USMA1989: 05 Dec 1963 - 28 Mar 2017
- COL Edward B. Mucho USAF (Retired), USMA1961: 21 Mar 1939 - 27 Mar 2017
- LTC John N. McCarthy USAF (Retired), USMA1949: 11 Aug 1925 - 24 Mar 2017
- Mr. Billy F. Mathews, USMA1958: 23 Jan 1936 - 23 Mar 2017
- COL Jarold L. Hutchison USA (Retired), USMA1956: 26 Jun 1934 - 23 Mar 2017
- LTC Arthur L. MacKusick Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1957: 29 Oct 1935 - 22 Mar 2017
- Dr. James P. Wade Jr., USMA1953: 26 Dec 1930 - 21 Mar 2017