Want This Page Wider?
Use the A+, A-, R, and <> or <-> buttons at the top right of this page to make the fonts bigger and smaller or switch between a fixed-width and fluid-width style to this web site.
In an effort to control spam, WP-ORG has implemented several blacklists that may be blocking your e-mail to a WP-ORG list or account. Click here
to fill out a trouble ticket.
How Can I Help WP-ORG?
- Donate to one of WP-ORG's semi-annual fund drives.
- Buy anything at Amazon.com through our Gradstore affilate program.
- Support our paid advertisers listed at our affiliates page.
- Send a message to
to inquire about advertising rates on WP-ORG.
Fund Drive 41 is underway! Please help WP-ORG through a voluntary donation to the current fund drive.
As of now, 857 donations have been made, raising $53010.49 towards our goal of $95352.
news Release - USMA
Charges were preferred yesterday against six cadets involving drug-related
Members of the Class of 2017 Joshua Bobo, Jaelen Gadson, Tevin Long, Christopher Monge, Jalen Swett
and Class of 2016 Jared Rogers, have been similarly charged with Article 81 (Conspiracy to Distribute
Controlled Substances) and Article 112a (Wrongful Use, Introduction and Distribution of Controlled
Substances) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
The cadets are currently on administrative leave away from the academy. They are presumed innocent
until proven guilty in trial by courts-martial.
The preferring of charges against a service member is the first step in the court-martial process. The next
step is a pretrial investigation pursuant to Article 32, which is similar to a civilian grand jury. The Article
32 hearing, however, provides greater procedural rights for the defendant: the right to be present during
the public hearing, the right to present evidence, the right to cross-examine witnesses, and the right to
have a defense lawyer.
The pretrial investigation will be conducted by a military officer at West Point. The evidence obtained
and his or her recommendation will be provide to a senior military officer who may then dispose of the
case or recommend a trial by courts-martial to the Superintendent, the senior officer at West Point.
Recent Fallen Grads
- Mr. James A. Hubbard, USMA1977: 01 Jun 1954 - 17 Apr 2017
- COL Lou E. Bretzke USA (Retired), USMA1951: 06 Mar 1927 - 15 Apr 2017
- COL John C. Stratis USA (Retired), USMA1980: 28 Apr 1958 - 14 Apr 2017
- MAJ John A. Harrison USA (Retired), USMA1979: 06 Feb 1956 - 13 Apr 2017
- Mr. James P. Ryan, USMA1964: 14 Jun 1941 - 11 Apr 2017
- COL Michael P. Breithaupt USA (Retired), USMA1971: 11 Jun 1949 - 10 Apr 2017
- LTC Rupert W. Jernigan USA (Retired), USMA1945: 27 Jan 1923 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. John T. Goorley, USMA1963: 09 Aug 1940 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. Robert L. Dean Jr., USMA1953: 13 Oct 1929 - 09 Apr 2017
- LTC Benjamin L. Willis USA (Retired), USMA1961: 12 Jun 1938 - 09 Apr 2017
- Dr. Tom J. Vaughn Jr., USMA1963: 30 Mar 1941 - 09 Apr 2017
- Mr. John K. Houssels Jr., USMA1945: 11 Dec 1922 - 09 Apr 2017
- MG Darrie H. Richards USA (Retired), USMA1943JAN: 31 May 1921 - 08 Apr 2017
- Mr. Joal L.R. Davis, USMA1960: 26 Jun 1936 - 08 Apr 2017
- COL Bartley W. Furey USA (Retired), USMA1960: 03 Nov 1937 - 07 Apr 2017
- Honorable Ross W. Campbell Jr., USMA1945: 14 Feb 1923 - 06 Apr 2017
- COL John R. McLean USA (Retired), USMA1940: 06 Jan 1918 - 05 Apr 2017
- Mr. John J. Buckley Jr., USMA1948: 06 May 1925 - 01 Apr 2017
- Mr. Charles Decko Jr., USMA1960: 12 May 1937 - 31 Mar 2017
- COL Edward W. Samuell Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1944: 01 Aug 1923 - 30 Mar 2017
- LTC Benjamin R. Wilkerson USA (Retired), USMA1962: 09 Sep 1937 - 30 Mar 2017
- COL Roland R. Sullivan USA (Retired), USMA1953: 03 Apr 1929 - 30 Mar 2017
- Mr. Aaron N. Silver Jr., USMA1988: 13 Jan 1965 - 28 Mar 2017
- Cary Lynn Blood, USMA1989: 05 Dec 1963 - 28 Mar 2017
- COL Edward B. Mucho USAF (Retired), USMA1961: 21 Mar 1939 - 27 Mar 2017
- LTC John N. McCarthy USAF (Retired), USMA1949: 11 Aug 1925 - 24 Mar 2017
- Mr. Billy F. Mathews, USMA1958: 23 Jan 1936 - 23 Mar 2017
- COL Jarold L. Hutchison USA (Retired), USMA1956: 26 Jun 1934 - 23 Mar 2017
- LTC Arthur L. MacKusick Jr. USA (Retired), USMA1957: 29 Oct 1935 - 22 Mar 2017
- Dr. James P. Wade Jr., USMA1953: 26 Dec 1930 - 21 Mar 2017